[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]Shamans believe we are all deeply connected with everything around us on an energetic level.
To become connected they ‘journey’ and tap into the wisdom of the ‘other reality realm’ (dream world, spiritual world) to gain insights to assist people. The aim is to bring the individuals back into an energetic balance, leaving them feeling lighter, centred, empowered.
Shamanic Journeying and Healing is used to connect a person to self and spirituality. In doing so, people who feel confused, indecisive or weighted down by life (in health, finances or relationships, etc.) are able to let these burdens go at an energetic level.
People who used to feel stressed, anxious, angry, scared, lost or frustrated experience a sense of inner peace. They feel centred and are empowered to make inspired decisions that are right for them. It leads them to a more fulfilling and thriving life or career.
How it works
Catherine opens sacred space and guides you into a relaxed and meditative state. She connects you to the realm of ‘non-reality’ so you have the spiritual experience yourself. She uses tools such as breathing techniques, the drum, rattle, crystals, and hands-on touch to explore where the energetic imbalances are in your body. She then brings balance back into your body, mind and soul.
This can be done from the comfort of your home via distance healing or in person.
Benefits of Shamanic Journeying/Healing
- Developing innate psychic abilities, and understanding them as a spiritual resource
- Deepening creative inspiration and expression
- Encouraging regular spiritual practice
- Resolving unfinished business with loved ones (both the living and those who’ve passed on)
- Interpreting dreams
- Deepening our understanding of and our personal relationship with nature and the environment we live in
- Experiencing deep mystical states that can elevate and stabilize us morally, spiritually and emotionally
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image media=”218″ media_width_percent=”100″][vc_column_text]“The woman holding a golden globe”
image © Timothy Lantz[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]